Back to Shop
[Shyam Steel Industries Limited] (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) strongly recommends that all the users (“Customer/s” or “you” or “your”) read, understand and familiarize themselves with our cancellation policy (“Policy”) prior to using any services of [https://shop.shyamsteel.com/] and any other mobile application, if any (“e-Portal”).
The following Policy applies to item(s)/ product(s) purchased online from the Company’ authorised dealer(s) through e-Portal. In case the order has been placed through e-Portal:
- The order can be cancelled by the Customer within 24 (twenty-four) hours of placing the order through the toll-free number of the Company at [1800-120-4007 (for Bengal) or 1800-102-4007 (for Rest of India)] or before the order is dispatched from the dealer’s outlet, whichever is earlier.
- In case the cancellation request has been accepted, the amount will be refunded via the original source of payment within a period of 2-4 weeks as a result of our internal clearances and banking procedures.
- No refund shall be processed for the reason that the incorrect information or data has been entered by the Customer. The Customer agrees to be utmost careful while providing any information to the e-Portal and must re-check the information filled before placing and confirming the order. Any request for change can only be made within 1 (one hour) of placing the order with the Company with the customer care by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling at 1800-120-4007 (for Bengal) or 1800-102-4007 (for Rest of India)].
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel for reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. If your order is canceled after your bank account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your bank account.
- You agree that the display picture for the product(s) listed for purchase by the Customer are for reference purpose only and the e-Portal will try to deliver the product ordered in an as-is condition as displayed on the e-Portal. No refund shall be issued on such grounds.
- The Policy is subject to change by the Company. Suitable announcements will be made on the e-Portal and it is the responsibility of every Customer to remain updated by visiting the e-Portal regularly. If Customer(s) do not wish to accept the revised Policy, they should not continue to use the services of e-Portal and inform us about the same on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any claims against the Company and/or the e-Portal with subject to this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction.