The following cancellation policy applies to items purchased online through Shyam Steel e-portal:
In case the order has been placed through Shyam Steel e-portal,
1. The order can be canceled by the customer through the toll-free number only before the order has been dispatched from the dealer’s outlet. Any cancellation request placed after this, will be rejected and the customer shall take the material.
2. The order can be cancelled by the customer within 24 hours of placing the order or before the order is dispatched from the dealer’s outlet, whichever is earlier.
3. If the cancellation request is placed after 24 hours or after the order is dispatched from dealer’s outlet, the request will be rejected and the customer shall take the material.
4. In case the cancellation request has been accepted, the amount will be transferred to customer’s bank account without delay.
5. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your bank account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Bank Account.